Searching...
Thursday, September 20, 2012

Alone Quotes and Saying Collection

September 20, 2012

Alone quotes collection

this is our 20th post.so we give for our members our all collection from one post .all times we are upload alone quotes , alone boy, alone girl and more ... some of our members told us they need only quotes as copy and paste. now you can use any where ( facebook , twitter , google plus, etc).

" We enter the world Alone
We leave the world Alone
so it's better to be ALONE "


" I am not alone 
Because loneliness 
Is always with me "


" When I am alone for long
my mind stars to wander and
my heart gets in to trouble "


" I love to be alone
I never found the
Companion that was
so Companionable as solitude "


Sometimes I wish some
Out there will find me,
Till then I walk ALONE



you can find alone quotes and saying wallpapers.we are design hd most beautiful wallpapers using alone boy,  alone girl and more.you can search and find more photos.
in this web site has also goodnight messages and wallpapers , good morning messages and wallpapers , birthday wishes.

What do you think about this post. Please leave a comment.
Alone Quotes Free

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice post. keep it up.. i really like alone quotes website.